Topic

[confirmed] Runtime error upon shaking butterfly milk

Received the following error while shaking butterfly milk (2) in Marylepole mount. (firefox 3.6.13, mac osx snowleopard, fp 10,1,85,3 debug)

onLoaderError: Butterfly Butter c2.glitch.bz/items/2009-12/...[IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2035: URL Not Found. URL: c2.glitch.bz/items/2009-12/...;]

onLoaderError: Butterfly Butter c2.glitch.bz/items/2009-12/...[IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2035: URL Not Found. URL: c2.glitch.bz/items/2009-12/...;]

onLoaderError: Butterfly Butter c2.glitch.bz/items/2009-12/...[IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2035: URL Not Found.

URL: c2.glitch.bz/items/2009-12/...;]

_SWFLoadErrorHandler called for butterfly_butter

Error: 3 load attempts failed
at com.tinyspeck.engine.spritesheet::ItemSSManager$/_SWFLoadErrorHandler()
at com.tinyspeck.engine.loader::ThreadLoader/onLoaderError()

Note that my two bottles of butterfly milk disappeared and i have no butterfly butter:(

edit: nevermind - i have the butter, but it has no icon in my inventory: imgur.com/1ktQ4

Posted 14 years ago by quoo Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• We've had some issues with our CDN that we're trying to work out, and I suspect this was the source of your issue (certain assets not loading). We should have a resolution before long. Sorry about that.
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • no worries - i should note that it was also odd that it wasn't popping the glitch error reporting box, (you know the one that allows you to email the bug to you guys) just the standard debug player error dialogue.
    Posted 14 years ago by quoo Subscriber! | Permalink