Topic

Mining Sound Won't Stop1!!

I started mining in L1 West, but pressed the cancel button. The little *tink tink tink* didn't stop. I even left the area, only to be haunted by the *tink*ing of my disused pick.

Posted 14 years ago by Soopa-Fresh Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• If I start mining again, it still doesn't stop.
  • I sold my pick and it didn't stop.
  • I also pressed cancel and the sound continued, but only for 20 seconds or so. Then it stopped :)
    Posted 14 years ago by christopher Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have this issue as well. Sound persisted through location change.

Browser refresh worked.
    Posted 14 years ago by Jenllip Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Had this aswell, sound didn't stop when pessing cancel
    Posted 14 years ago by mathy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Same thing happens with watering items. Quitting the action around the halfway point has this effect. Annoying.
    Posted 14 years ago by Sir LOLington Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yep, this happened to me too. have to refresh, sometimes twice.
    Posted 14 years ago by georgina Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm going to have nightmares of phantom mining sounds tonight. This happened to me when I started mining, I canceled mining before it was done, and walked off. The sound followed me for practically forever.
    Posted 14 years ago by Messy Monster Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Had this issue but in reverse. I mined the wrong rock, hit cancel and it was still dinging away while I was stopped. Started to mine a chunk of another rock nearby and instead received no dinging of the pick for any rocks mined there after until a reload.
    Posted 14 years ago by LechD Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I had the same persistent sound effect thing happen with the digging sound from my hoe after tending a plot: it just kept going even though I wasn't tending any more, and followed me even when I went to another area. Reloading was the only way I could find to stop it.
    Posted 14 years ago by Eleanor Rigby Subscriber! | Permalink