Topic

[awaiting response] Not learning as fast as I can

After I completed learning a skill (extra fast with help from one of the giants) and started learning a new one, I'm learning at a normal speed again as expected. That's fine, but when I check favor at a shrine it says I'm learning as fast as I can (which I'm not), so I can't spend any points to learn quickly again.

Posted 14 years ago by Amy Pond Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Your fast learning should've extended into the new skill, but the familiar isn't always animating into his speed-reading animation properly after other things happen, so that may've made things look a little odd. What sort of indication did you use to determine that you were learning at a normal speed? Get back to me when you can and I'll see where the bug lies (or if it's one I've already filed internally) and let you know. Thanks Amy Pond!
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I assumed I was learning at the normal speed based on the rock animation, so if the animation was wrong then I could have been learning fast still. I thought fast learning ended when you completed a skill and started a new one?
    Posted 14 years ago by Amy Pond Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Fast learning should extend to the new skill? What? I don't think that is what happens for me. I thought with each new skill there is a reset to normal speed of learning.
    Posted 14 years ago by clare Subscriber! | Permalink