Topic

Embiggen Quest/Cat on the rug event not triggering correctly

Repro Steps
None known; this just happened with no discernable trigger.
My wife is part of the Alpha (account = Minxie) and was able to complete this quest without issue.
-----------------
Expected Behaviour
Quest starts and game focus shifts to a room with a cat on a rug.
-----------------
Actual Behaviour
The game loaded into the new setting (the room with the cat on the rug) but only for a second before it reloaded into my previous screen. When I visit the Quest menu it shows I'm "already doing the quest" and the option to try it was greyed out.

Since the screen only showed the intended page for a second I wasn't able to read the details. I also had a quest called the Rainbow Run which never appeared even though I thought i'd triggered it.

imgur.com/3bmrN.png

Posted 14 years ago by Adgeman Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I had a problem with Embiggen, but a different one: there didn't appear to be any small item in the room. I trust that it could have been my own idiocy, but I tried to click on just about everything and explored very fully, so I feel pretty good that I did my due diligence.
    Posted 14 years ago by Miss Bunburyist Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have a similar problem, but it never even loaded me into the new room, and now it's stuck saying I'm "already doing the quest" too.
    Posted 14 years ago by Chironex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I also couldn't find the small object to bring back to the dust ball. clicked, jumped around etc but didn't see anything
    Posted 14 years ago by Bella Subscriber! | Permalink