Topic

Street Completion Reward dialog appears twice

I get the Street Completion Reward dialog box twice when I'm in another location and accept the teleport.

Example 1:
1. Wilhem Borough "Project Complete" dialog appears. I click "View Rewards" to bring up the detail dialog.
2. I get the dialog box: "Here's some stuff to thank you. Want to check out your handiwork? This teleport to Wilhem Borough is on me. Performance Rewards!.... Participation Rewards!..."
3. I click "Teleport" icon and get teleported to Wilhem Borough. No rewards yet.
4. On arrival in Wilhem Borough, I get the same dialog box again, with the teleport offer at top (even though I'm already there).
5. I click "OK" and I receive the rewards & XP.

Example 2:
1. "Project Complete" dialog for Fanfoot Flare appears. I click "View Rewards".
2. I get the dialog box: "Here's some stuff to thank you. Want to check out your handiwork? This teleport to Fanfoot Flare is on me. Participation Rewards!..."
3. I click "Teleport" icon and get teleported to Fanfoot Flare. No rewards yet, though I do get 66 xp for my first visit to Fanfoot Flare.
4. Again, I get the "Project Complete" dialog for Fanfoot Flare. I click "View Rewards" again.
5. Again, I get the "Here's some stuff to thank you." dialog with teleport, even though I'm already there.
6. If I click "Teleport" icon I end up suspended in space by the signpost. HEEHEE!
7. When I click away elsewhere in the screen, it closes without awarding and then re-opens the "Project Complete" dialog, starting all over again.
8. If I click the "X", it closes and awards the XP, etc. (WHEW!)

Posted 14 years ago by Lelu Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Ditto - I get this issue all the time too with the Project Completion dialogs. Haven't noticed any other types of dialogs doing this.
    Posted 14 years ago by Cunning Linguist Subscriber! | Permalink