Topic

Street Building Trophy for top 8 Contributors? Not Awarded?

Not 100% sure about this one, but since I contributed 10+% to the construction of Smallend High street and was the second highest contributor, I thought there was supposed to be some sort of Street Construction Trophy for being one of the top 8 contributors. However, I don't have such a trophy in my trophy case.

(P.S.: I'm not worried about "getting" the trophy - if indeed I earned such a thing! I'm only concerned that if I was supposed to have received the trophy, then there's a bug, cause I don't think I got it!)

Posted 14 years ago by Cunning Linguist Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• To add to this: I didn't get a piece of trophy for the street I was top contributor to. (I am also not sure I got the bonuses, but less sure of that. It didn't write out that I got them.)

Same for me, just reporting the bug
    Posted 14 years ago by clare Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've also missed out getting a couple of pieces that I should have gotten.
    Posted 14 years ago by Cainunable Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There isn't a trophy for contributing to street projects. You get an emblem or special item if you're top 3 though :)
    Posted 14 years ago by Hburger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hburger, the rewards for the street mention a trophy piece for some projects.
    Posted 14 years ago by Cainunable Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think I was top contributor—purely by luck of being nearby when it opened up—but I don't have a trophy, either. In fact, it's hard to find a record of streets I contributed to and what my share was.
    Posted 14 years ago by tiff Subscriber! | Permalink