Topic

[resolved] Watering can sound stuck

I watered the bean tree on the first chapter. I stopped before it was totally full but now the watering can sound will not stop. Not even now I've moved to the next screen using a sign post. It's really annoying and I can't make it stop no matter what I do.
Using Chrome on a PC.

Posted 14 years ago by Bruce Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Ok it finally stopped once I had the chance to water something else. It was driving me crazy though to the point where I considered stopping playing.
    Posted 14 years ago by Bruce Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I had the same issue so I just "saved and closed" and entered again.
    Posted 14 years ago by Original Gamester Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This happens a lot at the end of street building. Whatever you are doing to complete the project gets stuck. The only way to stop it is to reload. It would be nice if a stop/start all sounds toggle was provided.
    Posted 14 years ago by bluto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Like bluto, I had this happen once a requirement was maxxed out in Street building. In my case, blending, I think. Even though the alert popped up saying it was done as well as the rewards, the sound kept running in the background. I reloaded and it stopped. My guess would be the sound looping does not take into account the items finished by others.
    Posted 13 years ago by tiff Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This has been lingering for a while, but there's a bug filed so we're looking into it. For now, if this happens, either reload the game or do whatever activity the sound corresponds to and it should cut off when you complete.
    Posted 13 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink