Topic

Oh Dear Error...

I've been getting the following error since about 1am EST this morning.

"Oh no!

Oh dear, we seem to be having trouble talking to the game servers. Perhaps the bad joojoos have run amok.

There's a good chance that the problem you're experiencing is intermittent. Wait a few seconds and then reload the page."

Thought it might have been site wide, but then realized that others were posting in forums about other issues. Also has me at Level 1, Energy 39/100, Mood 64/100, Currants 1,165. I had just recently become Level 2.

Posted 14 years ago by Pixel Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I got a reply from a support ticket, so hopefully it will be resolved soon. Thanks Glitch staff!
  • This is still unresolved. I can't view my profile, same "Oh dear" error.
  • I can get into my own profile but not yours. Have you tried changing your avatar slightly to see if that sorts your profile out?
    Posted 14 years ago by bluto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the suggestion, but how do I change my avatar?

For me, the Home page displays correctly and I can see my avatar. My account page also displays. Profile, Skills and Group all provide the same Oh Dear error. Forums and Help work properly.

I did receive a reply from my help ticket 4 days ago saying it would be fixed a few hours after the game was closed. I'm thinking I should probably just put in another help ticket, but I felt I should update this post as well.
  • If you go to the main page and click on your avatar you should be able to change it.

alpha.glitch.com/
  • Interesting, my avatar isn't a link. I also cannot view anyone's profile.

Thanks for your assistance. I'm going to submit another support ticket.

Edit: Ah! I see I can update my ticket.
  • Yeah! I can now see your profile :)
  • Huzzah! Thanks for your suggestions through my Glitch-less-ness!