Topic

Can't Get In

I've been looking for the topic from last test, but it's long gone.

When I tried to log in last test, I was told I needed to upgrade Flash. I did so, and tried to restart the game, but ever since then I haven't been able to get Glitch to load, either in Safari or in Firefox. I'm stumped. I hope y'all won't be.

Posted 14 years ago by Peter Verona Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Window to find:

fpdownload2.macromedia.com/... not found

Click-to-Flash disabled.
    And since the first time, I haven't got the same message.
  • Hi Peter Verona- we're afraid ClickToFlash still doesn't play nicely even in disabled mode. You'll likely have to use a browser that doesn't use it, or uninstall it in order to get in game. :-/
    Posted 14 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OK — but in Firefox I still can't get the game to load. Even more, I can't get the banner across the top of the general game pages to load, such that I could click an "Enter the World" button.
  • Hey Peter, thanks, and sorry about that. :-/ So, we're not sure why it's not been loading for you, so we're going to make a few quick suggestions. The first is to see if re-installing the most recent version of Flash takes care of it. (It appears yours is up to date, but it can't hurt to try.) Second, and we don't think it's necessarily the problem, is it appears you may be using an older version of Firefox. If you can, see if the most recent version works for you. (If you don't want to install it, close your other one and just run it from the disk image to test.) Lastly, it is possible that there is some network issue between you and the game servers which may be preventing things from completely loading. Something that can be done on your end is simply restarting home network equipment or even the computer to see if it clears.
    Posted 14 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink