Topic

[responded] Planting Tree Beans

Just made two spice plant beans in my backyard and they have failed to appear in my inventory despite me getting the xp and losing the ingredients. Very strange.

Posted 14 years ago by bluto Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Seems they weren't lost - just couldn't be planted in my backyard. That's fine, but like trying to plant the egg trees above ground, the game should be consistent and tell me that I can't "plant that bean here".
    Posted 14 years ago by bluto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • this afternoon i noticed that i could plant fruit trees, but not spice or bubble or gas (where previously I know I had spice in this home)

4250 Marylpole Mount Quarter
    Posted 14 years ago by Another Chris Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This discussion here make may sense of why this is happening:
    alpha.glitch.com/forum/gene...
    Posted 14 years ago by zeeberk Subscriber! | Permalink
  • What message were you getting when you tried to plant? You *should* have been getting that message.
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • No message. That's why I thought the beans were lost. The plant menu item was greyed out despite the fact I had seasoned beans and had tended the patch.
    Posted 13 years ago by bluto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • How did you try to plant the beans, specifically? Did you click the beans and try to select 'plant'? Did you try to drag them onto the patch?
    Posted 13 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I made the beans and then tended the patch. I expected the menu to then allow me to plant. It didn't. I have many bags and rather than look through them I assumed the spice beans had been lost. I then left my house, collected a few items from Pasha's Place, made a bubble bean and returned to the house. That one wouldn't plant either. Again no mention of restrictions, just no plant available from the drop-down. I didn't try dragging the bean to the patch or working from the bean itself. By that time, I had a look in help chat and saw the discussion about native trees, made some fruit beans and planted those instead.
    Posted 13 years ago by bluto Subscriber! | Permalink