Topic

[known issue] Garden missing plots

The final two plots in my grid of 16 in my garden are blank. The rest are needing weeded.

Posted 14 years ago by bluto Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I went back after a while and this is still the case. On the 4x4 grid the final two spaces are blank and hoeing, watering or harvesting makes no difference. Also gardening is much, much worse than in previous tests. The lag was so bad I gave up on Chrome and tried Firefox. That worked much better. I'm on Windows 7 btw.
    Posted 14 years ago by bluto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I ran into the same issue, but with Mac/Chrome. Gardening was slow enough to be prohibitive. I saw comments to the effect that it's been a neglected part of the UI, but it sure does help bulk up on energy-rich food before heading out on a long quest or to contribute to street-building.
    Posted 14 years ago by tiff Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Gardening has been due for a major overhaul for a while now. Originally we were going to try to get it by the start of this month, but a number of other things have managed to sneak in at a higher priority. We do plan on finishing this in the next month or two but for now I'm not sure if we're ready to dedicate any resources to fixing it at all. I'll check with the dev team.
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I know it's going to be overhauled but I thought I better report the missing plots in the grid as that was new this last test.
    Posted 13 years ago by bluto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yep, same. Overhaul is welcome due to the benefits of a huge haul of veggies before an energy-intensive quest. But there are ways around it for now.
    Posted 13 years ago by tiff Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Missing plots has been around for a while, and we've been punting it for a while, unfortunately, but I promise it's not forgotten!
    Posted 13 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink