Topic

[known issue] Coin/point floaters around a character

Repro Steps
-----------
Do point-/coin-earning activity in Chrome.

Expected Behavior
-----------------
Everything looks normal.

Actual Behavior
---------------
During the animation around the points, tiny little numbers stick to my character (at least until a browser refresh).
Img: i.imgur.com/zZRTd.png (Point flair!)

Posted 14 years ago by tiff Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• ^ I had that too last test!
    Posted 14 years ago by Hburger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • We're looking into this. Can you recall what specific point/coin-earning activity was causing this?
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It happened for me as well. It may have been caused by other actions, but for me it happened every time I donated to a shrine. Refreshing fixed it. I was using Firefox/OS 10.6.5.
    Posted 13 years ago by Jade Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It also happened to me after donating to a shrine, and after receiving project completion bonuses. (Chrome)
    Posted 13 years ago by Eleanor Rigby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm pretty sure it was shrine-related. Since it added multiple numbers at once, all positive, I don't think it was any activities that take away energy, like trees. This last test, my interactions heavily favored shrines and trees, due to the quests I was working on—Seed to Scythe and the one after Tinkering V where you have to make a cocktail shaker and awesome pot and donate them to their patron giants' shrines.

I was in Chrome, for sure.
    Posted 13 years ago by tiff Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Shrine donation, in Firefox
    Posted 13 years ago by caley dunn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You guys rock. I will add this to the internal bug report and that should help a bit. Thanks!
    Posted 13 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yup, I recall shrine donation (what else would give you -1000 favour points?) caused it :) Chrome for Mac beta.
    Posted 13 years ago by Hburger Subscriber! | Permalink