Topic

[not a bug] Out of quests and skills (sad face)

i.imgur.com/z0itU.png

This is less of a in-play bug and more of a limit to the current skills/world. I'm out of both skills and quests. I know there's some bureaucracy-related skills past the (invisible) Penpersonship skill, but those are not available to me yet. Happy to wait, but it does limit the excitement of the game.

Posted 13 years ago by tiff Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Time to hit that achievements table? Plant 1000 bean trees ;)
    Posted 13 years ago by bluto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hrm. Well.. we're working on more content and skills, but I'm not sure what to do with this one.

It's not my call, by the way, but by the time the game goes up for good and we stop doing wipes, I wouldn't be surprised if the work and experience and general time that's required to do things (like finish jobs, learn skills, and gain levels) gets extended a bit. It feels like things take a long time now, but that's largely because the game's only up for short periods of time once every week or two.
    Posted 13 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 1000 bean trees. Wooo. I'll go take a look, though achievements aren't as interesting to me as quests and street-building.

No worries about running out of skills and quests. I'm sure some of the highest-level characters have before me. It just changes the game. (In my case, I'm on vacation attending a wedding, so the ease in walking away from the game has been helpful, this weekend.) Drawing out the speed will help once the game's live.

I agree this isn't a bug—thanks for marking it as such.
    Posted 13 years ago by tiff Subscriber! | Permalink