Topic

[won't fix] "Customize your character" doesn't change colour and freezes on save

I've been playing with the "Customize your character" option and can't seem to change my character's colour at all. I can quite happily give him a new head which changes in the preview to the left and permanently changes my character when I save and close as expected. However, when I try and pick a different colour the change is not previewed: imgur.com/sJssk Attempting to "Save & Close!" results in the "Saving your avatar..." screen persisting indefinitely and not appearing to save anything: imgur.com/OvH4a If I open a new tab then my character hasn't changed at all.

[Edit:] Further investigation shows that the colour is changing on some level as the choices of new heads etc preview in the new colour: imgur.com/0OyyB

Whilst I'm here, it might be nice to have a "Reset" setting when playing with different features so if you can't find the perfect new nose you can revert to the old one easily; even a "Return to default" setting on the default features would be awesome.

Posted 14 years ago by Eric Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Well that was quick, it appears to be working flawlessly now...
    Posted 14 years ago by Eric Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There is a known issue regarding the player customizer, and we'll probably be revamping this whole thing in the not too distant future as we start to unveil our sweet new avatars :)
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink