Topic

[confirmed] Tiny but weird visual glitch in Groddle Forest Junction

Just to the left of the giant mushroom thing, when you are traveling left to right (but not the other way) a strange small yellow triangle, which looks like the corner of a seed packet or something, appears and disappears. It's kinda cool actually. But I don't think it's supposed to be there.

Posted 14 years ago by Helcat Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Got it - thanks!
    Posted 14 years ago by lauraglu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I found it too -- it's a packet of strawberry seeds and it was still there last time I checked (within the last few minutes).
    Posted 14 years ago by Eleanor Rigby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yup, saw the packet too, and there's also some (not visible) meat slightly to the right of the strawberry seeds.
    Posted 14 years ago by marrije Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I saw the strawberry seeds, too.
    Posted 14 years ago by Chelseathing Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Twice yesterday I dropped inventory items into places from which the items could not be picked up again, seemingly due to the configuration of the terrain. One item landed In front of a foreground tree, the second item fell into the foreground below a path, at the time it was hard to tell if this was a bug or a feature.
    Posted 14 years ago by rothko Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This happened to me yesterday as well -- I was mining at the bottom of the drop, and when I made some butter into cheese to snack on, the cheese fell through the ground or over the cliff and into the void. I had previously mined some beryl that I couldn't fit into my inventory, and it landed on the ground as usual.
    Posted 14 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the updates! This has been fixed, so let us know in a new discussion if it comes up in the future.
    Posted 14 years ago by lauraglu Subscriber! | Permalink