Topic

[confirmed] LoaderError when accepted Mr. Hairball Quest

I was just being whisked off to chase down the hairball and got an error message.

It offered me the chance to copy the text to the clipboard, which I accepted, but having arrived here my clipboard is bare...

OMG Reload message appeared, so I did, and all seems well again.

OS X, Safari 5, Flash 10.1

Posted 14 years ago by dopiaza Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• worked fine for me, same software
    Posted 14 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the report, Dopiaza!

If anyone sees similar issues doing the Mr Hairball or Rainbow Run quests please post any kind of pertinent information you can, what you were doing beforehand, anything you think may be related, the precise error text, etc.
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sorry I couldn't give the exact text - I thought I had it safe in my clipboard. It was only when I got here that I realised it was only kidding about copying it. Next time, I'll take separate notes.
  • It's okay, you're not the only person who gets tricked by that "copy to clipboard" button :) You should be able to cmd+c/cmd+v to copy/paste as normal.

Either way, we're aware of the issue, it looks like it's related to issues many other people have been reporting, so we're working on it. Additional info is always welcome and appreciated, though!
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • when rainbow run loaded from upper valley meadows, i got

LOADED BUT FAILED TO FIRE COMPLETE EVENT IN 10 SECONDS: Beer assets1.tinyspeck.com/items...
    LOADED BUT FAILED TO FIRE COMPLETE EVENT IN 10 SECONDS: Piggy Plop assets1.tinyspeck.com/items...
    LOADED BUT FAILED TO FIRE COMPLETE EVENT IN 10 SECONDS: Generic Bag assets1.tinyspeck.com/items...

Beer and Generic Gag were in my inventory. I don't know where Piggy Plop was, if anywhere.
    Posted 14 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • A similar one heading into Lower Valley Hollow:

Uh Oh!

onLoaderError: Lower Valley Hollow c2.glitch.com/locations/cor...[IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2035"]