Topic

losing touch with my stuff...

Once or twice during the last test while mining after performing the action several times, the mining animation would suddenly stop displaying. I believe you could continue to mine after this started happening, but don't quote me on that part.

After the mining animation disappeared, I lost the ability to interact in any way with any of my stuff. This happened to me twice, and somebody else mentioned in global chat that they experienced this sequence of events.

Posted 14 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I had that too, refreshing the page fixed it, and it went away on it's own once.
    Posted 14 years ago by Tarod Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This happeded to me too... no animation occored while mining (or infact grinding ore, or medirtating) I could not move but when th animation would have finiahed I was releaced on my way agin... I think the inability to interact is beacuse you are mining it's just not displaying the animation... I worked fine and I was still able to do the tasks (mining, grinding and meditationg just no animation). I happen to know that when veiwed from another charaters screen there was a thought bubble displaying the animation when I was performing it, just not on my screen.
    Posted 14 years ago by Jeff Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The couple of times this happened to me, the mining action definitely completed, and I think I still had the progress bar appear (I'll take better notes next time!). I agree that it's not unusual to not be able to interact with stuff while mining, but this was different -- the issue definitely persisted after the mining action was done.
    Posted 14 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink