Topic

[fixed] Can't Save Avatar Changes

When I go to the alpha home page, click the "Customize your character" button, make some changes to my avatar, and click save, I see a message that says "Saving your avatar...", but the save never completes. That message just hangs on the screen. I'm using Chrome 5 on a Mac.

Posted 14 years ago by JoeLaz Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I'm getting that too but guess that a replacement or advanced avatar system is in place in the background. Previously I've been able to change between tests without problem. Hopefully we'll get to test some advanced designs soon. :)
    Posted 14 years ago by bluto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • works now, thanks!
    Posted 14 years ago by JoeLaz Subscriber! | Permalink
  • To touch on something bluto mentioned - we ARE looking at some new Avatar customization stuff that I think you guys will dig, but it's not QUITE ready. Soon, though! You can look at the blog post that previews some of the Avatar looks over at staging.glitch.com/blog/new... but the customization options aren't really detailed there yet because they're not quite done on our end. They will be pretty freakin sweet when they're completed though, I assure you!
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Can't customize my avatar. The option box opens blank for each category of feature. There are no graphics for the choices of skin color, hair, eyes, nose, mouth, etc.

Yesterday I was able to customize to a new avatar while the game was offline, but just now I got a message saying it looks like I hadn't customized to a new avatar and should create one.
    Posted 14 years ago by rothko Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Now it works suddenly.
    Posted 14 years ago by rothko Subscriber! | Permalink