Topic

[investigating - is anyone else having this problem?] Images not loading correctly

Upon entering a location lots of the images fail to load. This has occurred multiple times, most recently in Level 2 West of the Caverns. The following error message is displayed:

"onLoaderError: Some Sparkly Rock assets1.tinyspeck.com/items...[IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2035"]

onLoaderError: Some Beryl Rock assets1.tinyspeck.com/items...[IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2035"]"...

Each missing image brings up an error message of a similar nature. I've reloaded the page 3 or 4 times, and each time the same thing happens, although interestingly, the images that are missing changes each time. Different images in the foreground (although never the background or the character) and images of items in the bag are missing each time.

Posted 14 years ago by TGDT Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• This sort of problem is indicative of either a network problem on your end or a storage issue on ours, but if it were the latter we'd typically expect to see a lot more reports of it. Has anyone else had an issue with this?

In the meantime I'd make sure your connection's reasonably stable and you don't have any major downloads or sources of upstream congestion. Glitch isn't a huge network hog but if something else is eating a lot of resources then it might be interfering somehow.
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • After a few reloads I was able to get the problem sorted, so it may very well be at my end, although the gameplay itself wasn't affected. It was just very odd to see lots of white boxes (which were supposed to be Batterflies) flying around.
    Posted 14 years ago by TGDT Subscriber! | Permalink