Expected Behavior
-----------------
Item saved to open slot in inventory

Actual Behavior
---------------
Money taken but no item in inventory

Posted 14 years ago by bluto Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Are you out of inventory slots (in which case it should fall to the floor)? Or did the item go in to a closed bag so you couldn't see it?
    Posted 14 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I couldn't see or access them. I reloading and they are now there :)
    Posted 14 years ago by bluto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Stewart, I noticed the same thing on the dev server when picking up items. I'll see if I can replicate it consistently. I definitely had room in my pack.
    Posted 14 years ago by Mr. Burka Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Also, this bug seems related: alpha.glitch.com/forum/bugs...
    Posted 14 years ago by Mr. Burka Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I had this happen a couple of times, although I cannot link it to a specific event that I did. I also had an odd experience twice, in which the entire backpack froze up. I couldn't use anything, look at the information for anything or access it in any way, although it still appeared visible.

This was slightly different to the bug described here (which I also got), in which I was still able to use the items that weren't failing to appear.
    Posted 14 years ago by TGDT Subscriber! | Permalink
  • bluto: I'm unable to reproduce this, but I'm going to file a bug internally anyway to try to track it if it comes up again. There's a good chance that whatever was going on got fixed as part of other efforts or another bug fix, so hopefully this should be resolved. If it crops up again, please let us know either by updating this thread or posting a new one.
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink