Topic

[investigating] Also, quest/help problem with going to hell.

It's surprisingly difficult to keep a straight face when reporting bugs related to "going to hell". Anyway.

When I got to Hell, I ran around for a little while trying to figure out what to do, and eventually asked for help on the help channel. Then, a few minutes after I'd squished all my grapes and been resurrected, the floating rock popped up with some advice about how to get out of Hell. It also gave me a quest, squish ten grapes and get resurrected, but as I'm now back in the land of living, there's no way to complete that quest. (Short of dying again! Which I think I'll try, just to see what happens.)

Posted 14 years ago by Bitsy Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Yup! The second time I went to Hell, I was able to complete the quest.
    Posted 14 years ago by Bitsy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hrm, that's definitely not how that quest's supposed to work. I'll take a look at this and file a bug. Thanks Bitsy!
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This bug is still active--quest to squish 11 grapes appeared after I'd squished 8 and returned to the realm of the living.
    Posted 14 years ago by Rueful Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Same thing happened to me. The quest showed after I figured by myself how to resurrect.
    Posted 14 years ago by maqui Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Happened to me 2 tests ago. If you die again and then squish the grapes you can clear the quest and come back to the world of the living.
    Posted 14 years ago by Cainunable Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ditto, rather annoying
    Posted 14 years ago by Ani Laurel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 to the bug. I still have that quest sitting around.
    Posted 14 years ago by nightning Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeah that happened to me during the first test i was in on (right before the new year) so then I committed suicide (which is rather difficult to do) and did the quest. Then I guess since I didn't log out before the servers went off last time i died (is that supposed to happen) so when I logged in today, I was in hell and now I have a Clumsy achievement because I died 3 times..
    Posted 14 years ago by Cap'n Bob Subscriber! | Permalink