Topic

[confirmed] problems adding friends in-game

Last night I attempted to add a contact by selecting the appropriate button on the menu that appears when you click on a name in the global/help chat window, and it didn't work. Apologies that my notes are a bit incomplete on the details here, but I think I just didn't receive any notification or sign that it had worked, as opposed to getting an error message. I probably should have tried refreshing the game at this point, but instead I continued on my merry way.

Later on, when I ran into the person, I tried again to add as a friend, and I got this error message: "ERROR: Adding a buddy failed! Error: (1) in group group1". At this point, I checked my profile page and realized that although it didn't look like it in-game, they were already listed as a friend. I reloaded the game, and then I could see this person listed with a green dot on the top right window that lists all the people.

Posted 14 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Yeah, this is behaving a bit wonky. I'll file a bug and get someone on this as soon as possible. Thanks katlazam!
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink