Topic

[fixed] Game Status not updated

Game status still says open on front page.

Posted 14 years ago by Edward Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• So the real bug here is that the game is not open, right? ;)
    Posted 14 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would assume so. I am merely assuming that the inability to enter the world means it is closed. But it is possible that the world is really open, and my computer is just being evil and showing me the "game closed" page!
  • No need to get excited (sadly). It's been showing "Game on! Also, you can now follow @isglitchopen on Twitter to get test start/finish announcements." next to a little green dot at the bottom of the home page since yesterday's test started.
    Posted 14 years ago by Eleanor Rigby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I wondered if they'd still have unannounced tests, no twitter notifications.
    Posted 14 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Exactly. I was just making fun of the natural assumption that the fact that we couldn't access the game meant it was closed. I know it is closed, but it's fun to mess with logic sometimes!
  • This one's my fault, I forgot to update that. It's fixed now, but we'll be doing another test real soon so don't fret!
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I also changed the subject of your post because if it said "[fixed] Game Not Open" people might accuse me of taunting our alpha testers again and I would never live it down.
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am so offended! You have ruined my master plan!

I will eagerly await this "next test." Any clue when it will be?