Topic

[awaiting response] birch syrup (AS error 2036/1009 loading assets at cooking vendor)

I was just going to shop at the Cooking Vendor in Thicket and got this:

onLoaderError: Birch Syrup assets1.tinyspeck.com/items...[IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2036"]

This error has been logged! You may wish to head to the bug forum and report it, too. (But you probably don't need to mention it in the Help Chat Channel.)[UncaughtErrorEvent type="uncaughtError" bubbles=true cancelable=true eventPhase=2]

TypeError: Error #1009

onLoaderError: Oats assets1.tinyspeck.com/items...[IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2036"]

This error has been logged! You may wish to head to the bug forum and report it, too. (But you probably don't need to mention it in the Help Chat Channel.)[UncaughtErrorEvent type="uncaughtError" bubbles=true cancelable=true eventPhase=2]

TypeError: Error #1009

Posted 14 years ago by clare Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Thanks for the report clare. I'm going to do some investigation on my end and I may have some more follow-up questions for you later. In the meantime - did you get this error every time you tried to interact with the cooking vendor, or was it just one time? Did you try reloading the client to see if that fixed anything? Were you still able to talk to the vendor or did the game become unresponsive? Were you, by any chance, able to buy the birch syrup?
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Also don't mind the addition to the subject, it's just so I can more easily find the bug in the list if i need to :)
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It was twice, but definitely not every time. (I'm afraid I didn't log the other one; I wasn't sure the redundancy was helpful.)

I'm pretty sure I had to reload at that point.

And I was not trying to buy birch syrup, neither.

(I'll install the Flash debugger for the next round.)
    Posted 14 years ago by clare Subscriber! | Permalink