Topic

[confirmed] Cooking Vendor

When clicking on the cooking vendor I got this error message:

onLoaderError: Spice Rack c2.glitch.bz/items/2010-05/...[IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2035"]

This error has been logged! You may wish to head to the bug forum and report it, too. (But you probably don't need to mention it in the Help Chat Channel.)[UncaughtErrorEvent type="uncaughtError" bubbles=true cancelable=true eventPhase=2]

TypeError: Error #1009

onLoaderError: Hooch c2.glitch.bz/items/2009-12/...[IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2035"]

This error has been logged! You may wish to head to the bug forum and report it, too. (But you probably don't need to mention it in the Help Chat Channel.)[UncaughtErrorEvent type="uncaughtError" bubbles=true cancelable=true eventPhase=2]

onLoaderError: Coffee c2.glitch.bz/items/2009-12/...[IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2035"]

Posted 14 years ago by Mike Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Another one. This time I was just walking.

onLoaderError: Musicblock XS-2 c2.glitch.bz/items/2010-06/...[IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2035: URL Not Found. URL: c2.glitch.bz/items/2010-06/...;]

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
    at com.tinyspeck.engine.spritesheet::ItemSSManager$/_SWFLoadHandler()
    at com.tinyspeck.engine.loader::ThreadLoader/onLoaderError()
    Posted 14 years ago by Mike Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Those are two separate bugs, but I'll file them both. I think the latter one may already be resolved, in fact. Thanks Mike!
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Actually they're the same bug, now that I look more closely. Either way, they're reported, so we'll get those looked at.
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink