Topic

[not a bug] missing quests

two of my quests (the first ones that pop up for bubbles & gasses) disappeared sometime today. I started working on the gasses one, and when I went to check to see what I had left they had both disappeared.

Posted 14 years ago by Marina Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Clicking on "Quests" gets me nothin'. I don't know what it's supposed to do, but it's not doing anything.
    Posted 14 years ago by Sasson Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Marina: It looks like you finished those quests at some point. If you see this kind of thing again let me know but my first instinct would be that you may've finished it and not realized it.

Sasson: It appears you only have one quest in your log, which I suspect you may've picked up after you posted by finishing your mining research. When your quest log is empty it doesn't display anything; this is a bug we plan to fix soon. You can get some more quests just wandering the world a bit, and you'll often get new ones as you study new skills, too.
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • After I had gone in and out of the world a couple of times they reappeared. Once they had reappeared I finished them. I'm not sure where they went, but they did come back. They just weren't showing up for an hour or so. I'll keep an eye out for disappearing quests in future tests and let you know if they come back.
    Posted 14 years ago by Marina Subscriber! | Permalink