Topic

[confirmed] got milk quest

the description for the got milk? quest only talks about butterfly milking, but the checklist in the pet rock menu says you need to collect both milk and meat.

the counter for this quest didn't seem to be working either. the butterfly milker and meat gatherer thingies both eventually collected 1 or 2 items, but the quest counter didn't register milk/meat collected, either before or after taking them from the harvesters.

Posted 14 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I emptied my meat collector of its 12 meat and the quest counter went to 12/20, 4 more meat later and it bumped to 16/20. Butterfly milker didn't nab any, likely cuz I got the quest 10 minutes before shutdown.
    Posted 14 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I logged in with your character and tried collecting meat, which seemed to work fine. However, when I tried to pull milk from the milk collector, it didn't register at all. I've filed a bug to get this looked at. Thanks guys!
  • Oops, that was me, still logged in as you. Awkward! Anyway, like you said, thanks guys!
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • lol Katazlam is a staff! hehe
    Posted 14 years ago by Alex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Get a good benefits package!
    Posted 14 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yaaaaaay!!!! ;D
  • We've cut the meat requirements out of the quest entirely now, by the way, so the next step is to get the quest registering milk pickup.
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink