Topic

Staff Topic

[confirmed] Can't access full garden

I'm on a 13" macbook on Firefox.

files.tinyspeck.com/uploads...

Posted 14 years ago by Danny Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Can you tell me what your overall screen resolution and your approximate browser size are?
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 1280x800 resolution. I'm not sure what you mean by browser size, but I have it maximized with a dock on the bottom -- macbook with a13" screen (diagonal) So I suppose approximately 12.5" diagonal.

files.tinyspeck.com/uploads....

I've also been having issues with game play area:

I thought it was what everybody saw until I collapsed my toolbars and dock and was able to see the buy and sell tab at the top. Was also wondering why the rock seemed to be in the way all the time.
  • Two problems here, one is that the garden doesn't scale, as you mentioned, and the other is the restriction on your screen size. With that said, 13" is kinda small, and I'm not really sure what CAN be done about it, but I've filed something with our design guy to see if there's anything we can do about it.
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Cool. I wonder if you could prioritize game play area say, over one of the rows of items at the bottom(?) The only time it was a real problem was in the Emporium -- I had no way of knowing you could sell stuff to Uncle Friendly.
  • i actually created a post about this, then deleted it because i realized that my text was zoomed a little, causing the flash object to zoom as well. this cut off the right and bottom rows of my garden. pressing cmd-0 brought the zoom back to normal and my garden was once again all visible.
    Posted 14 years ago by Mabs Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That works!