Topic

[fixed] Thrown out of the rainbow run and can't access it again.

I just got to level 5. Yay! And then I was offered to take the 'Rainbow run' and earn some stuff. Sounded like fun, so I clicked 'yes'. I was delivered to this exciting new place, but in a second or so I was taken back to Ti street again! With no way of returning. There was, however, still a slider visible counting down to 30 seconds.
Now when I go to the quests book the Numismatic Hustle quest is visible and there's a 'try again' button, but when I click it nothing happens.

Update: I reloaded the game. Same thing happened! The stone-thing muttered something about this grandmother and that was that.

I'm using Firefox 3.6 for Mac.

Posted 14 years ago by Maaike Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Oh dear.. now I can't play at all anymore! When reloading I get this error:
    [UncaughtErrorEvent type="uncaughtError" bubbles=true cancelable=true eventPhase=2]

TypeError: Error #1009

Have fun bug hunting! :-)
  • I'm getting that same error trying to get into the game now too. Boo!

[UncaughtErrorEvent type="uncaughtError" bubbles=true cancelable=true eventPhase=2]

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
    at com.tinyspeck.engine.control::TSFrontController/sendItemstack_verb()
    at com.tinyspeck.engine.control::TSFrontController/maybeTalkToFamiliar()
    at com.tinyspeck.engine.view::TSMainView/onModelLocationChange()
    at com.tinyspeck.engine.model.signals::PropertyProviderLink/triggerCallBacks()
    at com.tinyspeck.engine.model.signals::PropertyProviderLink/triggerCBProp()
    at com.tinyspeck.engine.model.signals::PropertyProviderLink/triggerCBProp()
    at com.tinyspeck.engine.model.signals::AbstractPropertyProvider/triggerCBPropDirect()
    at com.tinyspeck.engine.control.engine::DataLoaderController/onAllDecoInstancesReady()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
    at MethodInfo-1279()
    at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
    at SetIntervalTimer/onTimer()
    at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()
    at flash.utils::Timer/tick()
    Posted 14 years ago by Tempestuous Tulip Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh yay I'm back in now. I wonder if it has something to do with just learning bubble tuning? First thing I saw when I got back in was a message about a bubble-tuning quest. Yay!
    Posted 14 years ago by Tempestuous Tulip Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is a bug that looks like it's now fixed, and you should be fine on a reload. Let me know if you get stuck again!
    Posted 14 years ago by jdawg Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks!
    I can enter the game again, but every couple of minutes the rock halts the game and asks me to play the rainbow run, and each time I get thrown out again within a second...
  • Looks like you're right, there is another bug on rainbow run. The dev team is looking into it as we speak. Thanks!
  • I think we've got the rainbow run sorted out, so it should be working for you now. Please let me know if you have any other trouble with it. Thanks again.
  • It works now, yay! :-)