Topic

[awaiting response] Can't get back in, loading Ti Street

I went to Ti Street and it fails to load, repeatedly. I've tried at least 5 times.
It hangs loading for a while, then it loads (I hear the entry music), then I get the error dialog box, then it has OMG RELOAD. Then I repeat over and over, no progress. So I'm now shut out! Oh noes who will pet the piggies and trees???

I'm on IE8, Win7. Tried restarting IE instance, still won't load.
Error copied to clipboard:
LOADED BUT FAILED TO FIRE COMPLETE EVENT IN 10 SECONDS: Blender c2.glitch.bz/items/2010-08/...

Posted 14 years ago by girlhacker Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• That error usually means that your connection is slow or having some sort of problems. Are you downloading anything at the moment, or is there anything you can think of that might cause or corroborate that?
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've tried again several hours later and I am still stuck
    LOADED BUT FAILED TO FIRE COMPLETE EVENT IN 10 SECONDS: Pet rock c2.glitch.bz/items/2010-08/...

I'm on a wireless connection that I don't usually have any problems with (hulu, youtube, etc), but I am on a netbook that isn't very zippy. But this is the first time out of multiple sessions that I'm having this OMG RELOAD loop problem. Ti Street is usually busier than most places, perhaps that's contributing.

So, still stuck. Can't play :-(.
  • Still stuck this morning. Reload repeat purgatory.
    LOADED BUT FAILED TO FIRE COMPLETE EVENT IN 10 SECONDS: Pet rock c2.glitch.bz/items/2010-08/...

Waiting for chance to try on hubby's computer (it's got more of everything).
  • Same problem here, on Ti street also. I'm going to d/l the debugger or whatever it's called to help out a bit more.
    Posted 14 years ago by greywolf Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OK I've self-rescued by using my husband's screaming fast computer to get in. The load time on Ti Street was still noticeably slower but at least it loaded. It'd probably be useful to know if this was a network speed or computer speed/memory issue (or combo of all) so the system limitations are known.
  • It seems to be only when trying to load Ti street. Sent in a bug report this time but the page reloaded itself before I could copy/paste it for here. I hope you all don't mind me using the same thread, I figure that it's the same problem so why make a hundred threads about it. I'm on a wireless modem so it's possible that "Sunday" evening it's a bit slow.
    Posted 14 years ago by greywolf Subscriber! | Permalink