Topic

[investigating] teleportation bug

Repro Steps
-----------
Teleport to a landing point near a shrine.
Use the shrine to supplicate, and travel elsewhere, while Teleportation Cooldown is still active.
Get the OMG Reload! screen, and reload game.

Expected Behavior
-----------------
Game reloads with Cooldown counter either still active showing the remaining time, or with the counter gone if effect should have worn of.

Actual Behavior
-----------------
Game reloads, and Teleportation Cooldown counter still displays, but the detailed view shows a countdown time of, I presume it was originally 60:00/2:00, but apparently now I only have 50 out of 2 minutes to go until I can teleport again :)

Posted 14 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• refreshed, and the problem went away!
  • Hrm, I wasn't able to reproduce this, but I'll see what we can figure out. Thanks, katlazam!
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Also if you don't mind trying to get this to happen a few times during the next test you're around for, and letting me know the results, that'd be a big help. Thanks again!
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'll give it a shot! One important detail that I forgot to mention is that after the game reloaded, I was back in my house, where I had teleported from, rather than my landing point or supplication destination. The currants that I'm pretty sure had been taken when I supplicated after teleporting were back in my inventory, but the mood points taken when I teleported were still gone. I got the OMG reload screen before the area I had supplicated to get to had finished loading.