Topic

[investigating] OMG Reload whenever I try to play.

I am using Firefox and whenever I try to play the vial of purple fills up then I get the OMG. I then tried it on my Dad's laptop and got the same thing. (he also uses ff)

Posted 14 years ago by Ani Laurel Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• You might be having a connection problem. Have you tried using a non wireless connection or connecting to Glitch from another location?
    Posted 14 years ago by Catriona Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm looking into this and will try to post an update as soon as I have something. Sorry Aniloverl, and anyone else having this problem.

On that note, if you're also having this problem please post here so I can look for commonalities in browser, OS, flash version, etc.
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I tried connecting with a wire to the net, it's still not working. I updated all of my flash and stuff. It's cool I know you work hard.
  • For what it's worth, I doubt it's anything to do with your wireless. It probably has more to do with some mixture of browser/flash/something else.

While I'm investigating, do you have any flash-related plugins installed like ClickToFlash or NoScript?
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Next time I'll just keep my mouth shut. ._.
    Posted 14 years ago by Catriona Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It was a good idea. I just downloaded the new flash. I don't know the names for things unfortunately.
  • its still not working, i have everything up tp date.
  • It used to do that with me. When it said to reload, it kept loading in the background. I let it finish that background loading, then reloaded. That usually did the trick.
    Posted 14 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I had this problem as well. I refreshed about five times before it finally worked.

Windows 7, IE 8.
    Edit: Also the latest version of Flash. Had to update before I could even play on this machine. ;)
    Posted 14 years ago by Aerin Subscriber! | Permalink