Topic

[not a bug] Elemental Pouches cannot be sold.

This can cause potential problems if the user has too many of them. Sure, they can be dropped, but they should be sellable.

Posted 14 years ago by Soopa-Fresh Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I actually like this because it gives me an excuse to donate something, but I agree that containers should be sellable. (Not even bags are sellable right now.)

Maybe a vendor will offer the price of the bag and everything inside it when you drag a bag into the sell window?
    Posted 14 years ago by Catriona Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You can auction or trade empty bags, but right now we're prohibiting the selling of bags because there are a number of technical challenges involved in enabling it. We may revisit this policy down the line, but right now there are plenty of more important things we would like to focus on. Basically, it's not that we don't want to allow it from a gameplay perspective, it's due to technical limitations.
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Is it because the bag is an item made up of a list of other items, and the system isn't set up to deal with selling multiple items at once right now? ^^
  • But is a bag a unique individual item or the sum of it parts?
    Posted 14 years ago by Edward Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm guessing a bag is an unique individual item containing an array of parts, from what I've seen.