Topic

[investigating] game crash report

onLoaderError: Quoin c2.glitch.bz/items/2010-02/...[IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2035"]

onLoaderError: Piggy c2.glitch.bz/items/2010-05/...[IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2035"]

max mini, mac os x, safari browser flash 10

Posted 14 years ago by Amouge Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Amouge:

Thanks for posting this bug report but it's hard to figure out what's going on without knowing where you were and what you were doing when the problem happened. It looks like you were having trouble loading the graphics for quoins. This is usually a transient issue that reloading the client can fix. Your topic says it was a *crash* report - not loading an asset shouldn't crash the client. Was it actually a crash or was it just the normal error screen that pops up when Flash errors happen in-game?
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • sorry, I forget where I was.. It was my first time in the game, i believe I was still on the first street once you get done with tutorial.

It was an error pop-up for flash itself.
    Posted 14 years ago by Amouge Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Okay. I'll keep an eye out for more issues like this to see if it's possibly just a transient latency/network connectivity issue like I said before, or if there's something in the game that's causing these problems to come up more frequently than normal. Thanks, Amouge! Sorry for the confusion.
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink