Topic

[fixed] Quest actions not registering.

Things I've done to complete certain quests aren't registering in the quest tracker or causing the quest to complete. I've had two instances of this so far today--first, I harvested about 30 onions, and the "Beltful of Onions" quest still says I'm at 0/50. And then when I cooked a Simple BBQ for "The Grill of Victory", that's also registering as not completed.

Posted 14 years ago by Bitsy Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Yup, me too. I'm doing my mining quest, but the chunks I have mined aren't showing up in the quest. They *are* in my bags, but not registering in the rock's to-do list.
    Posted 14 years ago by marrije Subscriber! | Permalink
  • And my beers drunk don't register either. Boohoo! Now I am going to run out of beers! And I don't even *like* beer...
    Posted 14 years ago by marrije Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Me three, both my mining and experimenting quests are not registering.
    Posted 14 years ago by Dragon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My quest for simple bbq on Mike Tyson grill does not register.therefor cannot complete goal.
    Posted 14 years ago by Tilly TrinkleHouse Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i've kissed like 20 people with garlic breath and its not registering!!!!
    Posted 14 years ago by Jeff Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 my powders quest didn't complete even though I made both the required powders. The one I made today isn't being registered on the quests screen.
    Posted 14 years ago by RealJimBob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Same here with the simple bbq, as well as buying an elemental pouch.
    Posted 14 years ago by Mismatched Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Working on this. Thanks for the quick report, guys!
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This should be fixed now. Who wants to be the first to confirm that it's working for them!?
    Posted 14 years ago by Myles! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • WORKS!
  • Quests are registering but im not sure im getting the rewards!
  • Dad, can you try reloading your client to see if that helps?
  • Yup, its still not getting the rewards. I didn't get rewards for Spread the Garlic Love and Go Jump in a Hole. So i tested it with Shake and Stir. Nothing pops up and i dont recieve the rewards. Although the quest book shows the quests to b completed with checkmarks.
  • I see that your pet rock is waiting to talk to you. You can't convince him to do so?
  • Am i just noob and missing something? Aren't quest rewards suppose to be given to me automatically after completing it? If so, it's not happening
  • The rewards just came in, all at once, while i was strolling down Doon Way browsing homes.