Topic

[investigating] "Can't find the itemstack to work with" error when harvesting a fruit tree

While trying to harvest the fruit tree to the right of 28 Chadwick Mews I got this strange error message.

A wee problem: Error: (0) can't find the itemstack to work with: IIFDHHF2H7D180G

Posted 14 years ago by Jade Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Hmm. This is a tricky error to debug on it's own, but I'll keep an eye out for it and maybe we can figure out some trends. What were you doing before you went to harvest the tree? Did you see any other strange goings on before or after this happened? Did you refresh the client and try harvesting again, or could you if you haven't yet?

Also, I'm going to update the bug topic to something a bit more descriptive, just in case other people have similar issues.
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I didn't notice anything else strange in the immediate area. I was just passing through and decided to harvest. I left the area and came back and it still happened, but I didn't reload the browser. Although, there was the "someone else is mining this rock" message with a street of this, if I remember correctly.

Sorry I'm not much more help. I didn't see your response until after the test closed or I would have gone back and checked. And without actually looking at the page I can't remember if the mining issue was on the same street or one over.
    Posted 14 years ago by Jade Subscriber! | Permalink
  • No worries, Jade! We might not have much to go on here but I'll keep an eye out for this kind of problem and see what we can figure out. Thanks for filing!
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink