Topic

[confirmed] Am stuck in 'The High Jumper'

Tried exiting and rebooting into the game, but I'm still stuck in this quest. Have reached top of the tree......twice now. It's checked off in quest log as done, but I haven't received the reward and am still stuck in here unable to get out.

Also a problem with the small branch on left of tree near the top with spinach on it, for some reason when you try to jump off that one, pressing space brings up the bubble for choosing to pick up the spinach. I click to pick it up to clear it so I can jump, but that one regens so quickly that it's very difficult to jump off the branch before it reappears again. Thought perhaps that it only regenerated a few times, but no.....you can just keep on picking that one up and it keeps on appearing instantly over, and over and over.

I'd appreciate some help to get out of this quest instance when someone has a sec, as I can't get into the rest of the game at mo.....

Posted 14 years ago by Punchy The Pirate Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Ta muchy to Beefcake for a swift rescue :)
    Posted 14 years ago by Punchy The Pirate Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Glad to help!

If anyone else gets stuck on this quest, it's a little buggy right now in that it doesn't always register quest completion, so if you have this problem, reload, and if it still doesn't work just speak up in the Help channel and we'll be glad to help you out. Happy hunting! Thanks Punchy :)
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think I was stuck in High Jumper, too, but then I got thrown out at the same time that this happened:

Uh Oh!

This error has been logged! You may wish to head to the bug forum and report it, too. (But you probably don't need to mention it in the Help Chat Channel.)

[UncaughtErrorEvent type="uncaughtError" bubbles=true cancelable=true eventPhase=2]

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
    at MethodInfo-3764()
    at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
    at SetIntervalTimer/onTimer()
    at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()
    at flash.utils::Timer/tick()
    Posted 14 years ago by clare Subscriber! | Permalink