Topic

[confirmed] Can't close Quest Log popup in Mac

On logging in to the last test, the Quest Log dialogue was open, with a lot of new quests (hurrah!) and a corresponding number in red by my rock. Clicking on the red cross in the top right-hand corner closed the dialogue ("zoomed" back into the rock) but it opened again immediately: this behaviour was repeated a number of times. Reading all the quests and clearing the new message indicator on the rock did nothing to change this. I dragged it out of the way but couldn't close it. I'd just installed the latest version of Flash (10.1.85.3) on a MacBook Pro running OS 10.6.4/Safari 5.0.2.

Posted 14 years ago by Hector Magnificent Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• This issue's been reported a number of times in-game too, so we'll definitely try to find a fix, but I also want to add that when we do a player wipe it will probably help to prevent this kind of thing from coming up in the future. However, that's not a guarantee, so if you see it again (even if it's before the coming player wipe) please update this thread of let someone know in Help, and let them know that you've seen this before!

In the meantime, if the problem persists for you at any point, just refresh the game client and it should fix things.
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink