Topic

[not a bug - can't repro] Drinking two Hooches causes "hangover" notifications to not appear

I was watering trees today for a quest, so needless to say, I received a lot of hooch and ginger.

I first noticed this bug when I drank a hooch while still smashed from another. The "smashed" progress bar proceeded, but I never reached the "hangover" state. I went about playing the game, and when hugging a crab, I got some juice. Once I drank the juice, all of the hangover notifications appeared at the same time, along with the notification that my hangover was suddenly gone.

The next time I had two hooches, I drank both of them at the same time. The same problem occurred, except this time, it ended with lemon juice (mmm, puckery). It happened every time that I would drink two hooches before reaching the hangover state.

I can't remember for sure if this affected my mood or energy at all; I do remember a couple of times, looking up and realizing that my energy was suddenly really low, so I had to either meditate or eat a sammich. Of course, that may have also been me being too into the game. ;)

Posted 14 years ago by Aerin Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I'm unable to reproduce this on my end. I drink a hooch while under the effects of the previous one, and I still get the normal hangover after the smashed buff wears off.

I'm going to assume that this got fixed mysteriously as part of some other fix, but if you can still reproduce it during the next test, can you please grab someone in Help and walk them through it?
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sure, Beefcake. I'll keep an eye on it next test. Thanks!
    Posted 14 years ago by Aerin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Aerin! Keep us posted!
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink