Topic

~*Upgraded Furniture For Sale! Come on down to Muncey's FurnishUr!*~ (UPDATED 8/7)

*Update at bottom of the page.*

Hey all,
  Do you ever find yourself wanting some upgraded furniture but are not able to make it, or even worse, just don't have enough credits. Well, worry no more! Come on over to Muncey Mango's Furnish Ur where you can find tons of furniture - subscriber and credit upgrade for CHEAPPP!!!!!. I look forward to seeing you!

Here's what my customers are saying!
"Thanks for helping us out with our furniture needs on such short notice. You're the best!! GREAT PRICES TOO!! " - CoffeeSnob

Mr.M.Mango

Posted 12 years ago by Muncey Mango Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• bump
  • bump for Mr. M. Mango!
    Posted 12 years ago by Tribeca Subscriber! | Permalink
  • :)
    Actually, I'll be doing this indefinitely, so look me up in game!
  • I just put in an order for 6 glass shelves late last night. Imagine my surprise when I log in to find all 6 shelves waiting for me in my Frog-mail!

I am so happy with your work, MM! You're super fast. Your prices are incredible! It was such a great experience! Thanks so much for your help!

You will be the person I come looking for the next time I need upgraded furniture!  :D
    Posted 12 years ago by CoffeeSnob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you CoffeeSnob, it was a pleasure working with you!
  • Thank you Muncey! Definitely would recommend you. :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Frodo Alpha-Turkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just a friendly reminder:) We have multiple items in stock now, cut your wait in half!!
  • Thanks Muncey!  Custom orders are what I look for! 
    Posted 12 years ago by SallySomeone Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just bought well over 500k worth of stuff, huge list of random crap. Muncey was very easy to deal with and very patient. Highly recommended! Can't beat 1k per credit!
    Posted 12 years ago by FyodorD Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Update:
    Unfortunately due to an influx of customers, I will no longer be offering custom furniture sales.
    But no need to worry, my store has tons of furniture, and featured items that will be changing regularly.
    Thanks to everyone who helped me in the beginning. If you inquired about an order in the past, but I was not able to make it for you, send me an IM and I'll work out a discount for you!

Thanks again!
  • Hey everyone, It's Tuesday, so everything's been restocked at Furnish Ur, the best variety of free and credit upgraded furniture in Ur!

Cabinets and SDBs are in the lobby, and wall decorations on the 1st floor.

I'm looking forward to seeing you!