Topic

Wanting to join a Resource Route

I have a mix of items in my public street: Trees, rocks, animals, jellies, peat, etc. I'm looking for a resource route to join but the Chaos routes are full at the moment. Any suggestions?
Thank you.

Posted 12 years ago by Taniya Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Depending on the number of items of any particular category, there are many routes available to you. If you only have one or so of each type, there are fewer "resource" routes available but many, many other routes that you could join (like Streetwalkers of UR for example). Also, recheck the HRR site to make sure you don't qualify for one of their routes before giving up :)
    Posted 12 years ago by foolbunny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hey Taniya - looks like if you swap one of your bean or egg trees for a bubble tree, you'd qualify for the Egg Seasoner's Route.  You could also join one of the animal routes.

I'd check out the route requirements for different routes that interest you (looking here is a great bet) and then see which you'd have to make the fewest changes to.  Of course, making sure the route resources are handy to the signpost is appreciated, which may mean some nudgery while you're in the process.
    Posted 12 years ago by Scarlett Bearsdale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks foolbunny and Scarlet Bearsdale! I'll make a few changes and get into one of the routes :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Taniya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Good Luck and have fun with it :)
    Posted 12 years ago by foolbunny Subscriber! | Permalink