Topic

I really wish I had a dusty stick but even if you don't want to sell one to me ...

... it would be so cool to have somebody in PPLAY who could unleash a dusty stick on cue, for one of our plays. They are so cute, and I love it when Zany Serendipity makes one run around a bit in Cebarkul.

If you have one and might like to be part of a future Glitch drama from PPLAY ((recent shows "The Shiny Object That Was A Dirty Fork" and "Kang and Kodos's Glitchhouse of Horror Zilloween Special"; future shows, so many great ideas from our group members)), please let me know. And if you have one you would like to sell, please let me know what your price is, because I am saving up big time.

Posted 12 years ago by Vocable Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I can loan Charlie's Mom my dustystick for the play.  I know she really enjoyed the last one...(everytime one of us tried to speak to her prior to it...we got sent away with the line 'I'm rehearsing'!!!) 
    Posted 12 years ago by ~Arabesque~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Arabesque has already kindly stepped up, but V, you know you can always borrow my dusty for a play (performance or just for fun) :)
    Posted 12 years ago by xombiekitty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Aww thanks you guys, so much! I will be in touch about how we might show off your awesome dusties and perhaps you yourselves in a future show. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Vocable Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mine is also available for shows, should his skills be needed :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Avery? Subscriber! | Permalink